Sophia Prasiolte Gold Ring
Light bounces through the facets and natural inner texture of this taper shaped Prasiolte gemstone. The Sophia Prasiolte ring can be worn on its own or stacked with similar rings. We love the translucent glow that comes off this specimen, it really comes to life on a hand. Perfect for a lover of symmetry and balance.
The special green colour of Prasiolte is a symbol of love. It has a meaning and properties of healing and balancing your mind.
Sustainable materials are 14 Carat gold vermeil – recycled sterling silver dipped in with several layers of recycled 14 Carat gold.
The gemstone is a natural Prasiolte recycled from vintage jewellery items.
Dimensions: Width 10 mm
Weight: 2.65 g
Because all our jewellery is handmade, there may be slight natural variations in the size or colour of pieces.
Tips to make it last
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry! Store your goodies individually in the pouch included with your purchase.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Free UK delivery & 14 days return.
Free USA delivery..
Free worldwide delivery for orders over £150.
Please note all deliveries are tracked and some must be signed for. A tracking number will be supplied once your order is dispatched.
Visit our shipping page for info on prices
FREE UK Delivery & Returns | FREE USA delivery
Buy now pay later with Klarna
CO2 Neutral Delivery