Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
Key elements of our production include:
- We use recycled silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones and pearls are recycled from vintage pieces.
- We use vegan polishing products and non-toxic pickle to remove oxidisation after soldering.
- We use bio degradable baggies to store all of our stock.
- We recycle every last scrap of metal whilst making new pieces.
- We are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Our packaging is plastic free and made of recycled materials. For example, our jewellery pouches are hand made in our studio using recycled clothing.
- For every order you place we plant a tree with our partners Tree-Nation in order to make all our deliveries carbon neutral.
- We are fully aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
We are always looking for more ways to minimise the impact our practices have on the planet and the people we share it with. If you have any further suggestions for us please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org