Daphne Gold Paperclip Chain Necklace With Pearls Barnacle Pendant
Inspired by vintage jewellery, the Daphne Gold Paperclip Chain Necklace with Pearls and Barnacle Pendant is entirely handmade with sustainable materials. Unscrew the pearl studded carabiner closure to double it, create a Y style necklace, or a wrap bracelet. Link two of them together for a funky triple chain look. Wear the closure at the centre, on the side, or discretely at the neck.
The large white keshi pearl with gold barnacles is attached to the carabiner lock but can also be removed to wear the necklace plain.
- 14k Gold Vermeil which is recycled sterling silver heavily dipped in recycled 14 Carat gold.
- The pearl are all pre-loved and sourced from a vintage jewellery piece.
Dimensions of chain: 40 cm
Dimensions of carabiner lock: 2 cm x 1 cm
Dimensions of Keshi pearl: approx 2.4 cm long.
Dimension of pearls around carabiner approx. 1 mm x 1mm
Each product is made by hand, there may be slight natural variations in the length or tone of pieces.
Tips to make it last
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry! Store your goodies individually in the pouch included with your purchase.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Free UK delivery & 14 days return.
Free USA delivery..
Free worldwide delivery for orders over £150.
Please note all deliveries are tracked and some must be signed for. A tracking number will be supplied once your order is dispatched.
Visit our shipping page for info on prices
FREE UK Delivery & Returns | FREE USA delivery
Buy now pay later with Klarna
CO2 Neutral Delivery