Eva Lapis Lazuli Reversible Necklace with gold discs
- PRODUCT CARE
If you love a pop of colour but tend to be on the effortless side, our Eva Lapis Lazuli Necklace with gold discs is perfect for you. Entirely handmade with recycled tiny faceted Lapis Lazuli beads, the necklace is fully size adjustable and is reversible with a contrasting embossed effect on one side of the gold disc and plain smooth on the other.
Sustainable material is 14 Carat gold vermeil – recycled sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of recycled 14 Carat gold.
The gemstones are natural Lapis Lazuli approx. 3 mm x 3 mm. Each product is made by hand, there may be slight natural variations in the length or tone of pieces.
Dimensions of chain: 35 cm laid flat open + 6 cm extension.
Dimension of gold discs: Approx. 5 mm x 5 mm
Tips to make it last
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry! Store your goodies individually in the pouch included with your purchase.
- Avoid rough wear to slow down the natural process of “wear and tear”.
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewellery overtime.
- For extra care, gently wipe each piece of jewellery clean of any products and skin oils with a soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Never use abrasive products to clean your jewellery. They can damage gold plating irreparably.
Free UK delivery & 14 days return.
Free USA delivery..
Free worldwide delivery for orders over £150.
Please note all deliveries are tracked and some must be signed for. A tracking number will be supplied once your order is dispatched.
Visit our shipping page for info on prices
FREE UK Delivery & Returns | FREE USA delivery
Buy now pay later with Klarna
CO2 Neutral Delivery