Born in Paris, London based jewellery designer Natalie Simond is the founder and creative director of Amadeus.
Nathalie grew up in a multi-cultural environment and after spending her childhood living in several different continents she settled in London where she studied Fashion Design at the prestigious Central Saint Martin's School of Art. Her varied experience working in the fashion industry as well as her extensive travels across the globe always inspire her to create bespoke jewellery pieces that fill her and her clients with a sense of happiness. Amadeus is Nathalie's new love, a hand-made, eclectic and ethical inspired collection.
As a brand, Amadeus takes great care to ensure that all of our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice. Hand producing all our pieces in our London studio gives us complete control over the entire process, from sourcing and production to setting and finishing. Key elements of our production include:
- Our jewellery is handmade in our London studio.
- We use recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- We only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Any remaining jewellery from previous collections is dismounted and melted to make new pieces.
- Our environmentally friendly packaging is made to last.
For more information please contact us email@example.com