- New Arrivals
Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
At Amadeus we take great care to ensure that all our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice.
- Our jewellery is handmade in our London studio.
- We use recycled fair-trade precious materials.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- Our environmentally friendly packaging is made to last.