- New Arrivals
- Gift Cards
Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
At Amadeus we take great care to ensure that all our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice.
- Our jewellery is handmade.
- We use 100% recycled silver and Fairtrade gold.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines.
- Our ethical pearls are hand-picked in a Eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- 100% recycled packaging.
- Carbon neutral deliveries worldwide.
- Aligned to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Read more on our key sustainable steps here
Fighting climate change can seem out of reach for most but thanks to our partner Tree-Nation we are able to offer all our clients worldwide CO2 neutral delivery. For each order you place, we will plant a tree in our company forests located in Madagascar and Tanzania and compensate our CO2 emissions.