At Amadeus we take great care to ensure that all our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice.
- Our jewellery is handmade in our London studio.
- We use recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- We only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Any remaining jewellery from previous collections is dismounted and melted to make new pieces.
- Our environmentally friendly packaging is made to last.
4 Unexpected Jewelry Trends Taking Over 2020 by ELLE USA
What does jewelry look like in the new decade? In the past few years, we saw jewelry scale back: Massive statement necklaces from Gossip Girl's heyday were replaced by layered chains and charms, and we traded in gaudy earrings for a constellation of stud piercings. Surprisingly, we're swinging back in the oversized, over-bedazzled, but not-so-overdone direction.
Save the date: 14th February 2020
London Fashion Week is generally a very compact intense few days with industry professionals trying to keep up. Our event will offer health and futurism conscious participants an opportunity to rejuvenate and refresh while being stimulated by the future of tech in both fashion and fitness.
/ id / is an ethical & slow fashion brand creating a wearable experience for mindful & passionate lives. "We create fun pieces with bright colours and bold silhouettes. We bring a combination of fun, sophistication & versatility into our designs to create timeless pieces. Unique clothes are the product of timeless designs & mindful making!"
It's the most wonderful time of the year and what better way to celebrate it than with Lone Design Club's, Crap Free Christmas: Concept Store + Events from December 8th to 15th