At Amadeus we take great care to ensure that all our pieces are produced with a focus on sustainability and ethical practice.
- Our jewellery is handmade in our London studio.
- We use recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We avoid harsh chemicals often used in jewellery making.
- We only produce a few collections a year and are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Any remaining jewellery from previous collections is dismounted and melted to make new pieces.
- Our environmentally friendly packaging is made to last.