Our passion for sustainability is grounded in our design philosophy.
We seek to create jewellery pieces that combine style and conscience instead of contributing to the culture of fast fashion.
Key elements of our production include:
- We use recycled fair-trade silver and gold in all our jewellery.
- Our gemstones are either recycled from vintage pieces or hand sourced in legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites.
- Our pearls are hand-picked in a eco-friendly Asian sea farm.
- By working directly with the communities of those mines and farms we cut all the middle agents to ensure the money goes back into the local communities.
- We use vegan polishing products and non-toxic pickle to remove oxidisation after soldering.
- We use bio degradable baggies to store all of our stock.
- We recycle every last scrap of metal whilst making new pieces.
- We are very proud to create ethical jewellery for women by women.
- Our packaging is plastic free and made of recycled materials. For example our jewellery pouches are hand made in our studio using the lining of vintage suits.
- For every order you place we plant a tree with our partners Tree-Nation in order to make all our deliveries carbon neutral.
We are always looking for more ways to minimise the impact our practices have on the planet and the people we share it with. If you have any further suggestions for us please get in touch email@example.com